MWFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Modern Warfare/Call of Duty Freaks can shoot the breeze

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BLACK OP III Anyone?!?
Excited about BOP2 Empty12/11/2015, 11:07 am by Loosenut

» Hello? anyone?
Excited about BOP2 Empty31/7/2013, 12:54 pm by riddleric

» new favorite strategy
Excited about BOP2 Empty6/5/2013, 10:03 am by boospeed

» Weapon unlocks, Perks Reset
Excited about BOP2 Empty25/3/2013, 3:35 pm by KillerPineapple

» Harlem Shake - Black Ops
Excited about BOP2 Empty20/3/2013, 9:29 am by boospeed

» Borderlands 2
Excited about BOP2 Empty27/2/2013, 11:13 am by riddleric

» Game play video
Excited about BOP2 Empty27/2/2013, 11:11 am by riddleric

» spawn camping with shotgun
Excited about BOP2 Empty27/2/2013, 11:09 am by riddleric

» only gamers will understand
Excited about BOP2 Empty5/2/2013, 9:38 am by boospeed

Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is jengrego

Our users have posted a total of 834 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
Loosenut
Excited about BOP2 I_vote_lcapExcited about BOP2 I_voting_barExcited about BOP2 I_vote_rcap 
KillerPineapple
Excited about BOP2 I_vote_lcapExcited about BOP2 I_voting_barExcited about BOP2 I_vote_rcap 
boospeed
riddleric
MEISTER-T
juzjoshin
styzf600
Techtron88
Tateo78
aznfab
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Black Ops Freaks on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MWFreaks on your social bookmarking website
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Excited about BOP2

Go down 
+2
KillerPineapple
Loosenut
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

Excited about BOP2 Empty
PostSubject: Excited about BOP2   Excited about BOP2 Empty20/8/2012, 1:33 pm

MW3 is getting boring - despite the new maps. Same old choke points and tactics. I am frantically trying to skill up on guns that I would typically not use just to be challenged.

So right now, I'm getting excited about the new BOP2! For those of you that haven't reserved a copy - get it! Will definitely update this website to reflect the change over.

I remember we use to discuss strategies much more on bop than mw3. There's really little teamwork and strategies involved in MW3 - you'll win basically if you have more skilled players that can win their one v. one battles. I'm sure there's way to win strategically via different loadouts and using different camping/radar methods - but that of course is big no no in the game unless you want people to start swearing at you.

I'm excited about what I see in the new BOP2 - what do you all think?

G
Back to top Go down
https://mwfreaks.forumotion.com
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

Excited about BOP2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited about BOP2   Excited about BOP2 Empty20/8/2012, 4:53 pm

Maybe I'm biased because I started with MW2 but I like the feel of MW3 more than black-ops.

I agree that we don't use any sort of strategy but I think that's because we log more time on kill confirmed than anything else.

Face-off against each other is amazingly fun. And team defender definitely works better when we communicate. But yeah, we all sort of just do our own thing during domination and CTF which we don't play all that much anyway.

And we never play demolition. What's up with that? Some of those game modes need specially crafted custom classes. I remember it was towards the end of Black Ops that we started playing those other game modes. Face-off is a great distraction but we should definitely start mixing things up
Back to top Go down
http://www.killerpineapple.com
boospeed

boospeed

Excited about BOP2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited about BOP2   Excited about BOP2 Empty20/8/2012, 5:12 pm

We could play as a team if everyone shows up at the same time on a daily basis...

Black Ops 2 will definitely require more team strategy & I'm sure it'll be just as good as Black Ops if not better.

MW3 isn't all that bad, I just didn't care about prestiging, that's all, however, it is getting a bit repetitive if we do not talk on our mics.
Back to top Go down
Techtron88

Techtron88

Excited about BOP2 Empty
PostSubject: RETIREMENT   Excited about BOP2 Empty21/8/2012, 3:04 pm

well folks, it has been nice playing with ya all thru the good times and rough times on Black Ops and MW3, but unfortunately my good times will be coming to an end soon as my wife and kids return from Taiwan in October, so i doubt i will be able to get on at all and join the fight, especially not with 2 kids and NO NANNY (unless Ric would like to sponsor one)

nevertheless, i wish you all the greatest endeavors on the journey to Black Ops 2 and i believe Reinhart will take over my swearing on the team for me as he is already practicing it well now in MW3.

Godspeed Team TJC

PS>> this means i didnt reserve a copy of Black Ops 2 nor will i buy one ((but maybe i might play if santa comes early this year and puts on in my chimney, now that i actually have one, LOL))
Back to top Go down
http://www.triofox.com
riddleric

riddleric

Excited about BOP2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited about BOP2   Excited about BOP2 Empty30/8/2012, 5:23 pm

I am done with prestiging , 21 times ( did prestige 15 twice). Techtron, you should still preorder the game incase you get bored changing diapers or when the baby goes to bed. I ordered Black Ops2 but I might get the Harden Edition instead, comes with 1 additional zombie map and Nuketown.
I still like KC the best but I too think we should mix the games up a bit.
Back to top Go down
styzf600

styzf600

Excited about BOP2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited about BOP2   Excited about BOP2 Empty29/9/2012, 1:01 am

Wow, i was pleasantly surprised this forum is still active. Haven't been on in a while.

About BOps2, are you guys buying harden edition? its different than MW3 Elite right? there is no extra free dlc map packs. will need to pay for each dlc that comes out right? if that's the case, thinking i might just get the standard copy. The only extra thing is the nuketown map but for $20 extra at $80?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Excited about BOP2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excited about BOP2   Excited about BOP2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Excited about BOP2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWFreaks :: MW3 :: General-
Jump to: