MWFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Modern Warfare/Call of Duty Freaks can shoot the breeze

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BLACK OP III Anyone?!?
Played it last night Empty12/11/2015, 11:07 am by Loosenut

» Hello? anyone?
Played it last night Empty31/7/2013, 12:54 pm by riddleric

» new favorite strategy
Played it last night Empty6/5/2013, 10:03 am by boospeed

» Weapon unlocks, Perks Reset
Played it last night Empty25/3/2013, 3:35 pm by KillerPineapple

» Harlem Shake - Black Ops
Played it last night Empty20/3/2013, 9:29 am by boospeed

» Borderlands 2
Played it last night Empty27/2/2013, 11:13 am by riddleric

» Game play video
Played it last night Empty27/2/2013, 11:11 am by riddleric

» spawn camping with shotgun
Played it last night Empty27/2/2013, 11:09 am by riddleric

» only gamers will understand
Played it last night Empty5/2/2013, 9:38 am by boospeed

Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is jengrego

Our users have posted a total of 834 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
Loosenut
Played it last night I_vote_lcapPlayed it last night I_voting_barPlayed it last night I_vote_rcap 
KillerPineapple
Played it last night I_vote_lcapPlayed it last night I_voting_barPlayed it last night I_vote_rcap 
boospeed
riddleric
MEISTER-T
juzjoshin
styzf600
Techtron88
Tateo78
aznfab
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Black Ops Freaks on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MWFreaks on your social bookmarking website
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Played it last night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

Played it last night Empty
PostSubject: Played it last night   Played it last night Empty13/11/2012, 9:23 am

I like it. It's different from both MW and the previous version of BOP.

Don't know how to describe. I am having a hard time aiming while shouldering the gun. I feels like the look rate and acceleration is slightly more sensitive while in shoulder view. I'm wondering if that could be adjusted separately from the regular perspective rate.

Other than that, the guns sound awesome! The load out options are interesting. Just need to find that perfect combo of speed and efficiency.

We'll be discussing that in the coming weeks....
Back to top Go down
https://mwfreaks.forumotion.com
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Played it last night   Played it last night Empty13/11/2012, 10:17 am

Was not a fan of the gun sounds in the first Black Ops. How does it compare?

Other questions I'd like to hear about before I buy it...

What's league play like? (not expecting an immediate answer) I thought our "clan" was in the upper 50%, but there were still a few times when Techtron rage quit the entire team out of matches.

What's 3v3v3v3 like?

Scorestreaks?

What's the best version to buy? (hint: answer is NOT care package edition)

Do they have face off maps?

Back to top Go down
http://www.killerpineapple.com
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

PostSubject: Re: Played it last night   Played it last night Empty15/11/2012, 10:49 am

Sound to me was an improvement from both BOP and MW3

Don't know about league play - I think all it is a ladder based on your stats and/or the team's stat. Not sure if you have to play at the same time or what. We should check it out..

Dont' follow what you are saying about Techtron and the team...lol

3v3v3v3 was awesome. Rick and I were playing the other day and we were doing well. It's another version of high pace everyone against everyone. Except you have a wing man.

Scorestreaks are interesting! Definitely there are similarities but there's also lots of cool streaks. I like the hand held airplane that you can toss in the air and it'll hone in on someone and kill it by descending from the sky. If you rush with it, it'll just circle above you and kill the first person that pops in front.

Just buy the normal version and then get the season pass ($49.99), which includes the new nuke town map. The other versions don't make sense at all! Yes, you have to get the season pass, unless you want to hold out and not play certain maps. Or, you'll end up buying individually but it'll cost more down the road.

Not sure about face off. Haven't had the time to explore to that extent yet.

BUY IT you foo! Stop wasting time. Unless you want to wait until after christmas and then buy an used copy from ebay or something? Do it, do it!

Gary

Back to top Go down
https://mwfreaks.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Played it last night   Played it last night Empty

Back to top Go down

Played it last night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWFreaks :: Black Ops 2 :: General-
Jump to: