MWFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Modern Warfare/Call of Duty Freaks can shoot the breeze

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BLACK OP III Anyone?!?
someone reported me.  Empty12/11/2015, 11:07 am by Loosenut

» Hello? anyone?
someone reported me.  Empty31/7/2013, 12:54 pm by riddleric

» new favorite strategy
someone reported me.  Empty6/5/2013, 10:03 am by boospeed

» Weapon unlocks, Perks Reset
someone reported me.  Empty25/3/2013, 3:35 pm by KillerPineapple

» Harlem Shake - Black Ops
someone reported me.  Empty20/3/2013, 9:29 am by boospeed

» Borderlands 2
someone reported me.  Empty27/2/2013, 11:13 am by riddleric

» Game play video
someone reported me.  Empty27/2/2013, 11:11 am by riddleric

» spawn camping with shotgun
someone reported me.  Empty27/2/2013, 11:09 am by riddleric

» only gamers will understand
someone reported me.  Empty5/2/2013, 9:38 am by boospeed

Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is jengrego

Our users have posted a total of 834 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
Loosenut
someone reported me.  I_vote_lcapsomeone reported me.  I_voting_barsomeone reported me.  I_vote_rcap 
KillerPineapple
someone reported me.  I_vote_lcapsomeone reported me.  I_voting_barsomeone reported me.  I_vote_rcap 
boospeed
riddleric
MEISTER-T
juzjoshin
styzf600
Techtron88
Tateo78
aznfab
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Black Ops Freaks on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MWFreaks on your social bookmarking website
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

someone reported me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
riddleric

riddleric

someone reported me.  Empty
PostSubject: someone reported me.    someone reported me.  Empty25/1/2011, 9:34 am

Funny thing happen last night, while playing the firing range map someone msg me and accuse me of cheating then said he already reported me, he said it's impossible to kill him so many times so in such short period of time, so i replied if you use light weight and marathon while using a shot gun you can be just as fast but might not be as good. there is more to this story but i won't go into details. thanks for using ur work hour to read my post.
Back to top Go down
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: someone reported me.    someone reported me.  Empty25/1/2011, 9:38 am

Awesome!!! Can you post the video of your "cheating" on youtube for all of us to enjoy? I suppose any one of us could edit it.

What happens when you're reported? Should be pretty simple, some activision employee looks at the replay, sees nothing unusual, life goes on. Sad I wish someone would think I was cheating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killerpineapple.com
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

PostSubject: Re: someone reported me.    someone reported me.  Empty25/1/2011, 9:51 am

Yea, it's those idiots that we've played with.

Just report him as well - accuse him of being a sore loser and wasting your time. =)

Although, I've always questioned ric's mad skilz...haha!

Gary
Back to top Go down
https://mwfreaks.forumotion.com
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: someone reported me.    someone reported me.  Empty26/1/2011, 12:58 pm

Weird, Rick only killed him three times. I'll try and post a you tube video of all his deaths in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killerpineapple.com
riddleric

riddleric

PostSubject: Re: someone reported me.    someone reported me.  Empty26/1/2011, 1:14 pm

KillerPineapple wrote:
Weird, Rick only killed him three times. I'll try and post a you tube video of all his deaths in the near future.

I think you killed him couple times, maybe just pms. he/she wrote some nasty messages after that game...I guess that's all part of online gaming. we ran into some players trash talk our team before you join in last night, mostly of the trash talk was about Techron cus he was playing well.
Back to top Go down
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

PostSubject: Re: someone reported me.    someone reported me.  Empty26/1/2011, 2:37 pm

That's when we should of turned on our mic and talk back a little. rabbit In a nice way of course...

Unfortunately, it's human nature.

The other day I was playing b-ball with a bunch of church members at 24 hrs. We were dominating (but of course) and these guys started to questioned our foul calls. To the point where if we called foul, it was either unfounded or not justified. And the minute we touch them, it's a foul. To the point where we just couldn't play anymore. Either we'll end up in a fight or we'll lose.

Some people just have big heads and thinks the minute you kill them you'll cheating. Or the fact that they lost that round, it's because their teammates sux. All part of the game bro.

What I would do is to report him right back and tell sony that they were very disrespectful and sore losers and used lots of inappropriate languages not fitting for kids that could of been on playing at the time. =) I think they take those reports more seriously.

How DO YOU cheat in ps3 anyways?!? Hehe...didn't think it's possible.
Back to top Go down
https://mwfreaks.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone reported me.    someone reported me.  Empty

Back to top Go down

someone reported me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWFreaks :: Black Ops :: General-
Jump to: