MWFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Modern Warfare/Call of Duty Freaks can shoot the breeze

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BLACK OP III Anyone?!?
Any of you guys play paintball? Empty12/11/2015, 11:07 am by Loosenut

» Hello? anyone?
Any of you guys play paintball? Empty31/7/2013, 12:54 pm by riddleric

» new favorite strategy
Any of you guys play paintball? Empty6/5/2013, 10:03 am by boospeed

» Weapon unlocks, Perks Reset
Any of you guys play paintball? Empty25/3/2013, 3:35 pm by KillerPineapple

» Harlem Shake - Black Ops
Any of you guys play paintball? Empty20/3/2013, 9:29 am by boospeed

» Borderlands 2
Any of you guys play paintball? Empty27/2/2013, 11:13 am by riddleric

» Game play video
Any of you guys play paintball? Empty27/2/2013, 11:11 am by riddleric

» spawn camping with shotgun
Any of you guys play paintball? Empty27/2/2013, 11:09 am by riddleric

» only gamers will understand
Any of you guys play paintball? Empty5/2/2013, 9:38 am by boospeed

Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is jengrego

Our users have posted a total of 834 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
Loosenut
Any of you guys play paintball? I_vote_lcapAny of you guys play paintball? I_voting_barAny of you guys play paintball? I_vote_rcap 
KillerPineapple
Any of you guys play paintball? I_vote_lcapAny of you guys play paintball? I_voting_barAny of you guys play paintball? I_vote_rcap 
boospeed
riddleric
MEISTER-T
juzjoshin
styzf600
Techtron88
Tateo78
aznfab
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Black Ops Freaks on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MWFreaks on your social bookmarking website
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Any of you guys play paintball?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

Any of you guys play paintball? Empty
PostSubject: Any of you guys play paintball?   Any of you guys play paintball? Empty2/2/2011, 7:31 am

Anyone have their own gun and gears?

I used to be into it big time. Had my own gears. Sold half of it. Might get back into it again. Because there is going to be a TJC church paintball outing next month!!! =))

G
Back to top Go down
https://mwfreaks.forumotion.com
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys play paintball?   Any of you guys play paintball? Empty2/2/2011, 11:25 am

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away I used to go once a year. Strictly rented equipment. Even got Katie to go with me once. The one in Cerritos is pretty fun. I would only do private parties. The experts in public games are freaky good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killerpineapple.com
boospeed

boospeed

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys play paintball?   Any of you guys play paintball? Empty11/8/2011, 10:58 am

Never tried paintball.. don't like getting dirty or sprayed w/ paints.

But I'm up for getting a gun license.

Probably will be needing that shotgun for my daughter's protection when she grows up.
lol!
Back to top Go down
MEISTER-T

MEISTER-T

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys play paintball?   Any of you guys play paintball? Empty12/8/2011, 10:11 am

Still have the old gears for both paintball and airsoft, believe they still works, count me in! cheers
Back to top Go down
MEISTER-T

MEISTER-T

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys play paintball?   Any of you guys play paintball? Empty12/8/2011, 10:34 am

BBQ + BEER + PAINTBALL SOUNDS GOOD.........!!!
Back to top Go down
styzf600

styzf600

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys play paintball?   Any of you guys play paintball? Empty16/8/2011, 1:24 pm

Used to set up annual paintball games back East with the church youths in tristate. It was mad fun. Had my own gears then, but sold most of it off when I moved over to Cali. Still got some bits and pieces of equip ( think i still have my nitro air tank). Pineapple and I played a few games together around Big bear. I remember Face Off scenario was pretty painful - line up 2 teams about 25 feet away from each other and unload all ammo on each other. haha. Now, not into it as much, maybe body slowing down. Neutral
Back to top Go down
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys play paintball?   Any of you guys play paintball? Empty16/8/2011, 3:21 pm

It's interesting how Steven plays paintball the same way he plays Black Ops...often with the same results.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killerpineapple.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of you guys play paintball?   Any of you guys play paintball? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any of you guys play paintball?
Page 1 of 1