MWFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Modern Warfare/Call of Duty Freaks can shoot the breeze

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BLACK OP III Anyone?!?
When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty12/11/2015, 11:07 am by Loosenut

» Hello? anyone?
When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty31/7/2013, 12:54 pm by riddleric

» new favorite strategy
When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty6/5/2013, 10:03 am by boospeed

» Weapon unlocks, Perks Reset
When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty25/3/2013, 3:35 pm by KillerPineapple

» Harlem Shake - Black Ops
When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty20/3/2013, 9:29 am by boospeed

» Borderlands 2
When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty27/2/2013, 11:13 am by riddleric

» Game play video
When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty27/2/2013, 11:11 am by riddleric

» spawn camping with shotgun
When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty27/2/2013, 11:09 am by riddleric

» only gamers will understand
When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty5/2/2013, 9:38 am by boospeed

Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is jengrego

Our users have posted a total of 834 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
Loosenut
When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? I_vote_lcapWhen are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? I_voting_barWhen are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? I_vote_rcap 
KillerPineapple
When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? I_vote_lcapWhen are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? I_voting_barWhen are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? I_vote_rcap 
boospeed
riddleric
MEISTER-T
juzjoshin
styzf600
Techtron88
Tateo78
aznfab
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Black Ops Freaks on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MWFreaks on your social bookmarking website
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?

Go down 
+5
MEISTER-T
Loosenut
KillerPineapple
riddleric
Techtron88
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Techtron88

Techtron88

When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty
PostSubject: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty19/7/2011, 10:56 am

So when are we all gonna have a get-together-BBQ? Let me know all your schedules, or give your schedules to TATEO(Tom) and I will try to put something together. Lets have our COD BBQ while it is still summer and BEFORE MW3 comes out, so we can all be prepped for the next war!!! Looking forward to meet ya' all~~~

Peace out,
TECHTRON88 (Danny)
Back to top Go down
http://www.triofox.com
riddleric

riddleric

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty19/7/2011, 3:55 pm

I must ask wife.
Back to top Go down
Techtron88

Techtron88

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty21/7/2011, 9:51 am

riddleric wrote:
I must ask wife.

TOM and I can put something together, so you don't need to "ask wife" Ric~ LOL
oh wait, you do need to ask wife "if you can at least show up" >.<"

Back to top Go down
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty21/7/2011, 10:37 am

I'll pretty much go anywhere that serves bbq cheeseburgers anytime. Saturdays are bad for me and the rest of the TJC crowd unless it starts late afternoon. Can't make it during the last weekend of August.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killerpineapple.com
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty22/7/2011, 8:55 am

aw..I want to attend!

You guys should do it on a long weekend so I can drive down there...hehe

G
Back to top Go down
https://mwfreaks.forumotion.com
Techtron88

Techtron88

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty22/7/2011, 11:46 am

To Ric: Ask your wife!

To Killerpineapple: Matt, let's do it on a Sunday then, since TJC crowd ain't available on Saturdays

To Loosenut: Gary, where are you at? Northern Cal? next long wknd is Labor Day wknd, is that good for everyone?

To Tateo: YOU, You just live down the street from me, so get that grill started!

To Meister-T: Where are you Tim?

To Styz600: Steve, you in?
Back to top Go down
riddleric

riddleric

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty22/7/2011, 12:18 pm

wife says she goes wherever I go or was it the other way around...count me in if Tom is BBQing.
Back to top Go down
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty23/7/2011, 5:58 pm

If Steve brings some stinky tofu for me then I'll go!

=)
Back to top Go down
MEISTER-T

MEISTER-T

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty25/7/2011, 1:33 pm

BBQ stinky tofu sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Tateo78

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty26/7/2011, 4:20 pm

August is busy, but so is September, November, and December. If we are to BBQ, I am sure Techtron is the best, however, why don't we just go to a restaurant instead? I don't like to experience food poisoning again, Danny!
Back to top Go down
Techtron88

Techtron88

PostSubject: LAME   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty27/7/2011, 3:50 pm

Tateo78 wrote:
August is busy, but so is September, November, and December. If we are to BBQ, I am sure Techtron is the best, however, why don't we just go to a restaurant instead? I don't like to experience food poisoning again, Danny!

Why you always give excuses when you just can't shoot, it is okay that you can't aim right, but using food poisoning to get you off the hook for not helping the team, that's just excuses buddy, EXCUSES!!! It is okay to be impotent and incompetent, and we all know that already, but don't go blame it on the innocent BBQ~~~~~
Back to top Go down
styzf600

styzf600

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty29/7/2011, 2:31 am

hey guys! I'm game! BBQ sounds good to me. Some burgers mixed with some marinated BBQ chicken. mmmm. Yea, Sats are no good. Next sunday (NYTS dropoff), last weekend of August (SSC), and even laborday(YASC for the TJC group) is no good for me. August seems pretty tight. How about mid Sept?

Gary, if you come down I'll go grab you some of that stinky tofu you like to down. There's also a place that just open by my place - Boiler Point (stinky hot pot). haha.. everything stinky for you is no problem. What a Face
Back to top Go down
styzf600

styzf600

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty29/7/2011, 2:33 am

Oh yea, don't forget Josh (juzjoshin) too. he in SoCal too.
Back to top Go down
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty29/7/2011, 6:42 pm

Steve said the buzz word...I'm down. I might need to bring the whole family though.

Man, Steve you are speaking in codes...do the other know what you are talking about?! Haha...

Long weekend is the best for me...that way I can squeeze in some R and R with the family at s. cali. Just need to find a place to stay.....some good food, catch up with friends, BBQ with you foos, and maybe even disneyland!

G
Back to top Go down
juzjoshin

juzjoshin

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty2/8/2011, 8:50 am

haha Black Ops BBQ, sure, I'm in.

I'm free all of Aug except 8/13-14.
Back to top Go down
Tateo78

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty3/8/2011, 2:34 pm

[img]When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Batman12[/img]
Back to top Go down
boospeed

boospeed

PostSubject: Idea for Get-together...   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty4/8/2011, 10:27 am

How about we all just go to the nearest In-N-Out on the same day & time? And then we all head home and talk smack to each other while playing Black Ops? Now, that's an easy get-together... no long drives, and more fun time. LoL
Back to top Go down
styzf600

styzf600

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty5/8/2011, 10:19 pm

that's an idea. its a start.
Tateo, what's batman doing in here? haha cool pix though.
Back to top Go down
Tateo78

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty8/8/2011, 4:00 pm

Steve, because Batman is cool, random.
Back to top Go down
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty8/8/2011, 4:27 pm

When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Bunny
Back to top Go down
boospeed

boospeed

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty8/8/2011, 4:35 pm

Animal cruelty....

BUNY is my Clan... don't be cruel.
Back to top Go down
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty8/8/2011, 4:47 pm

When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? 80513076
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?   When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ? Empty

Back to top Go down

When are we ever gonna have that Get-Together-BBQ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWFreaks :: Black Ops :: General-
Jump to: