MWFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Modern Warfare/Call of Duty Freaks can shoot the breeze

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BLACK OP III Anyone?!?
Maybe we need to get together here! Empty12/11/2015, 11:07 am by Loosenut

» Hello? anyone?
Maybe we need to get together here! Empty31/7/2013, 12:54 pm by riddleric

» new favorite strategy
Maybe we need to get together here! Empty6/5/2013, 10:03 am by boospeed

» Weapon unlocks, Perks Reset
Maybe we need to get together here! Empty25/3/2013, 3:35 pm by KillerPineapple

» Harlem Shake - Black Ops
Maybe we need to get together here! Empty20/3/2013, 9:29 am by boospeed

» Borderlands 2
Maybe we need to get together here! Empty27/2/2013, 11:13 am by riddleric

» Game play video
Maybe we need to get together here! Empty27/2/2013, 11:11 am by riddleric

» spawn camping with shotgun
Maybe we need to get together here! Empty27/2/2013, 11:09 am by riddleric

» only gamers will understand
Maybe we need to get together here! Empty5/2/2013, 9:38 am by boospeed

Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is jengrego

Our users have posted a total of 834 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
Loosenut
Maybe we need to get together here! I_vote_lcapMaybe we need to get together here! I_voting_barMaybe we need to get together here! I_vote_rcap 
KillerPineapple
Maybe we need to get together here! I_vote_lcapMaybe we need to get together here! I_voting_barMaybe we need to get together here! I_vote_rcap 
boospeed
riddleric
MEISTER-T
juzjoshin
styzf600
Techtron88
Tateo78
aznfab
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Black Ops Freaks on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MWFreaks on your social bookmarking website
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Maybe we need to get together here!

Go down 
+4
boospeed
Tateo78
Techtron88
Loosenut
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

Maybe we need to get together here! Empty
PostSubject: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty3/8/2011, 4:47 pm

http://www.callofduty.com/xp?ProspectID

Although, it's an xbox sponsored event. all participants also get a free copy of the MW3 hardened edition...

G

Last edited by Loosenut on 5/8/2011, 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mwfreaks.forumotion.com
Techtron88

Techtron88

PostSubject: Lets Assemble the A-TEAM right now!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty4/8/2011, 10:29 am

Yes you are right Gary, we should all meet there, let's assemble 4 of our top men right now....hmmm let's see here...I think that would be Loosenut, Riddleric, Killerpineapple, and Techtron88. Yup, DONE, its assembled! Ok, let's go guys, its WAR TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.triofox.com
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty4/8/2011, 1:47 pm

I would totally go for this event if you all are down!

Back to top Go down
Tateo78

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty4/8/2011, 2:07 pm

Hm... last I checked, Techtron sucks, so I will replace Techtron
Back to top Go down
boospeed

boospeed

PostSubject: Need a bait...   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty4/8/2011, 3:51 pm

Techtron is unreliable.. he's a no-show on our typical nightly games. Tateo always has to leave early. I guess I'm the only reliable one here.. i could even act as a bait for the team. Someone has to do the dirty work, right?
Back to top Go down
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty4/8/2011, 4:27 pm

My cat's breath smells like catfood. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.killerpineapple.com
Techtron88

Techtron88

PostSubject: ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty4/8/2011, 5:05 pm

All I can say is NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS....Attention to all you numbnuts out there (exception: Gary, Ric, Matt) please pay attention to the weekly leaders scoreboard, I believe it is ALWAYS "Loosenut, Riddleric, Killerpineapple, Techtron" on the Top 4 at all times. I do not see any of you "COD wanna-be and you-think-you-can-shoot" slow-reaction trigger happy dorks out there in achieving the TOP 4 spots <actually this is just referring indirectly to Tateo and Boospeed>, not at least once for one full week. So before you jump the gun in thinking you even have a remote shot of getting on our A-Team, please do a lot more practices with your grandma or the 8 yr-old next door, make sure you can beat them first before coming to think you are actually one of the elites, oh by elites, i meant us. BTW, being the BAIT is the dumbest thing to do in a tournament, the purpose of a tournament is to "ACTUALLY KILL" them, lots of them, and help out your teammates BEFORE they kill you!!! But we do need a waterboy, so maybe you'll still have a job after all. And speaking of logging off early, yeah whatsup with Tateo needing his beauty sleep!? It is okay to be ugly, we still accept you, and even beauty sleep can't save that ugly face of yours now, so just give it up man!

To Loosenut, Riddleric, Killerpineapple>> still got my Respect
To Meister-T, Styz600, Josh>> you guys are still alright in my books
To Others (cough cough, just boospeed and tateo, cough cough)>> SIGH...don't know what to say....but it is ok girls, we won't discriminate....

See ya'all laterz!!!
~~~~LMAO~~~~
Back to top Go down
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty4/8/2011, 7:49 pm

Shocked

Personally I'd rather not play with Ric or Loosenut in a tournament because they would probably prestige right in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Techtron88

Techtron88

PostSubject: Killerpineapple: You are killin' me~~~ You are HILIARIOUS!!!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty5/8/2011, 12:14 am

Mattie: You are da freakin' comedian!! Esther told me that you are funny as hell~~~LOL
Back to top Go down
juzjoshin

juzjoshin

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty5/8/2011, 8:56 am

Speaking of numbers, Techtron, this was a once-in-a-lifetime game for me I had to take a picture of it. I was never able to do this again.

The both of us rocked them that night.

Capture the Flag:

[img]https://servimg.com/view/16492820/3]Maybe we need to get together here! Photo10
Back to top Go down
Tateo78

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty5/8/2011, 11:15 am

Since we are putting up evidences, it is clear that Boospeed is right that Techtron is unreliable, and usually not there when the TEAM needs him. However, it seems that he does perform extremely well when he is playing against us. Something smells fishy.

Maybe we need to get together here! Imag0110

Maybe we need to get together here! Imag0111

Maybe we need to get together here! Imag0112
Back to top Go down
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty5/8/2011, 11:32 am

You leave Techtron and his amazingly sophisticated highly intelligent sense of humor alone!
Back to top Go down
boospeed

boospeed

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty5/8/2011, 12:45 pm

Tateo78 wrote:
Since we are putting up evidences, it is clear that Boospeed is right that Techtron is unreliable, and usually not there when the TEAM needs him. However, it seems that he does perform extremely well when he is playing against us. Something smells fishy.

Maybe we need to get together here! Imag0110

Wow!! I didn't know I do so much assisting!! #143...
Back to top Go down
MEISTER-T

MEISTER-T

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty5/8/2011, 2:12 pm

This is by far the funniest trash talk in years!

Personally I think BlkOps sucks, over the last 3 COD games I played with Ric, BlkOps is by far the worst in graphics & sound effects, wait til MW3(by Infinity Ward) comes out and you'll see.

I don't know about you Ric but so far Modern Warfare 2 is the BEST I've played. (That close quarter freight ship stage with night vision cheers ) Hopefully MW3 will beat that.

Here's my comment for the team players:
Loosenut - "Hell break loose" type Killer
KillerPineapple - "Intelligent" Killer
Riddleric - "Super Hyper" Killer
Techtron88 - "360" Killer
Boospeed - "Camper" patient type Killer
styzf600 - "Speed" Killer but often gets spotted fast
juzjoshin - "Defensive" Killer
aznfab - I think he's playing something else now.....
&
Tateo78 - "Favorite Player of the Team", everytime I respawn you're right next to me, everytime I try to run out the doors you're in front of me,
many times I use RCXD you're right behind me, and finally when I get to kill someone you push me off the mountain. But most
importantly - without Tateo we wouldn't be killing as hard because we want the team to win. So my suggestion for Techtron is let Tateo
take the 4th place...

Peace out guys!

Back to top Go down
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty5/8/2011, 2:17 pm

Haha...hell break loose ...I like that! That's why I'm called loosenut...

Pineapple intelligent?!? affraid J/K

Blackops is the first COD game for me so i have nothing to compare it with. In fact prior to this I've not play video games for years since CS on computer. Compared to CS, blackops is much better in terms of graphics.

I've already reserved a copy of the MW3...so we'll see when it comes out. I probably shoudl play some mw2 first? Anyone still play that? I just borrow a copy from my buddy at work.

G
Back to top Go down
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty5/8/2011, 2:22 pm

On a separate note, don't know about you guys but the scores per minute number is misleading because it basically tells you how fast someone kills and get points. Rusher = higher number. Where as K:D to me is a better indication how good the player is. Now, if you have a crazy scores per minute AND high K:D then you GOOD! =)

For someone like boospeed to get that much assist - that means something too! Very Happy Just got to finish them off so you can own those scores....
Back to top Go down
juzjoshin

juzjoshin

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty5/8/2011, 2:43 pm

Yeah, every now and then I'll bust out MW2. I liked some of the weapons more and I usually do better compared to Black Ops. I liked the Perks better too:

MW2 Lightweight allows you to run faster than Lightweight in Black Ops (using comparable load-outs.)

MW2's Marathon you didn't have to earn the unlimited sprint like in Black Ops.

And I used to do this cheap thing: When I'm downed with Second Chance, before they kill me or after I kill them, I can kill myself with a grenade or flashbang. The death is not credited to the other team's score and doesn't do anything to my own team's score either. It only hurts myself. In Black Ops, you can't through lethal or tactical grenades while in Second Chance.

But right now, I feel like the people who are left still playing MW2 are extremely good. I heard CS is now like that too? They're all super good.

Back to top Go down
riddleric

riddleric

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty5/8/2011, 3:18 pm

I concur with Tim, MW2 is a better game in every aspect.

One day during lunch at church I gave Tateo some pointers on how to run and gun, he then calls me "teacher" , is at the moment I knew I had to be better and keep playing. Without Tateo I would not be here today so I vote Tateo to be in the fav 4 team, I gladly give my place to him.
Back to top Go down
boospeed

boospeed

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty5/8/2011, 3:52 pm

I don't know about you guys.. but Call of Duty: World at War is the best CoD game.. it's also the one I played the least. LoL

The best way to tell if someone is good is to see how many times they get killed... that really shows how much sacrifice they take for the team. Someone with a kill ratio of 0.1 should get a purple heart medal. =p
Back to top Go down
riddleric

riddleric

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty5/8/2011, 4:19 pm

World at War is the worse COD game ever, I didn't even bother to prestige ,quit playing after couple days. Black Ops is just the extension of that game. I think if you google it you will find that most of people hated that game, but again who cares about these games ,k/d ratio or numbers....just have fun.
Back to top Go down
boospeed

boospeed

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty5/8/2011, 4:33 pm

I hope you know I was being sarcastic about the World At War comment... =p

MW2 is the best CoD
Black Ops is #2 cuz of the features
MW1 got me interested in FPS
World at War stopped me playing FPS for a few months

Warhawk got boring after awhile
Battlefield Bad Company hated that
Killzone 2 didn't like it that much
Resistance 1 & 2 didn't care for it

Yeah I admit I have low K/D ratio but I still have fun playing... just sucks for the team that care about winning.
Back to top Go down
Techtron88

Techtron88

PostSubject: FOR THE RECORD...   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty8/8/2011, 12:14 pm

Yes I completely agree with Ric, the kill/death ratio is what truly defines a player, and I too believe those who have high kill/death ratio is more meaningful than points per minute, thus I strongly urge everyone to look at the scoreboard to see who's always got the high K/D ratio, LMAO!!!

Anyhoo, for the record, I have high respect and admiration for LOOSENUT, RIDDLERIC, and KILLERPINEAPPLE because they are always far more superior than I am. Thus, I shall not have any trash talkin' disses for them. They are also "my teacher" as well, and I would want to meet them in person too in order to obtain higher learning and achieve greater wisdom.

As far as Josh and Timmy (Meister-T) are concerned, although I don't know them, but I am also cool with them because I always have fun playing them, especially Josh. For some odd reason, we always do good together when it comes to CTF or Domination.

Now, Steve on the other hand, since he doesn't go on as often, he is streaky, he is like the black horse of the crowd, he surprises you when you least expected him to, but then when you expect him more, he somehow ends up with Tateo (LOL)

Now, the reason being I am somewhat always "targeting" Tateo and Boospeed is because I know them in real life, Tom is my colleague, my "best" friend, and also my partner-in-crime in just about everything; therefore that gives me the most bodacious right to "diss" him at any given minute (LMAO) and vice versa. I love Tateo to death but at the same time, I love to dawg him off to death becuz that'd be the highlight of my week, LOL. Tateo's slow reflexes can be explained by his pressure at ADATA and his "superb" internet service at home. Boospeed aka.Timmy Chao, husband of Janice (my wife's BFF) which explains our relationship, but that doesn't explains why he is always camping. Maybe cuz I think he is actually Smokey the bear or CEO of the boys scout.

Last but not least, AZNFAB, HARLEM1001, JSU800 are friends from this team members, but oftentimes are nowhere to be found or have not seen them joined us for quite a long time, so they are slowly fading into the mystery crowd.

BTW, it ISN'T that TECHTRON is not reliable, cuz Techtron got a super active mischievous toddler 24-7, so wait until your baby turns 18 months old Boospeed, then let's see if you can still be "so reliable" as you claimed. For those of you who got kids, especially boys at the 1-2 yr old marker, you of all people should know what you have on-hand, therefore it is not like you can go online whenever you feel like to, especially not when you got a wife like mine (and you better not show this part to Nicole, TATEO!!!) Once again, my admiration to Killerpineapple who got more than one kid, he should understand moi.

PS>> I am glad that this "somewhat trash-talk" started becuz it finally got everyone more integrated with one another, and you see, NOW WE ARE ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY, AIN'T THAT GRAND! whahahahaha LMAO!~~

Peace out

Back to top Go down
boospeed

boospeed

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty8/8/2011, 2:08 pm

Techtron, you told Tateo to not show this to Nicole.. but since you didn't tell me that I could forward it to her then. LoL j/k

Me camping? I haven't camped much for a long time... maybe every time you see me I'm stationary... I'm running all over the map & that's why I get killed a lot because the campers on the other team always catch me off guard.

If you don't believe me, go look at my game videos. =)

I"m no camper... Killerpineapple is the camper according to that one gal that was really pissed off last night. Hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
riddleric

riddleric

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty8/8/2011, 2:30 pm

Techtron said,
"Yes I completely agree with Ric, the kill/death ratio is what truly defines a player, and I too believe those who have high kill/death ratio is more meaningful than points per minute, thus I strongly urge everyone to look at the scoreboard to see who's always got the high K/D ratio, LMAO!!! "[/color]

I think you quote the wrong guy, I never said such thing. I think k/d ratio is higher if a player is good at camping or sniping but doesn't mean he is a good player, nothing wrong with camping it's just different style of playing the game personally I like to run and gun, but let me know where you guys camp so I will help set up a tent and bring you blankets.
Back to top Go down
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty8/8/2011, 2:39 pm

I have three kids. Ages 6 months, 11 months, and 18 months
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe we need to get together here!   Maybe we need to get together here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe we need to get together here!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWFreaks :: Black Ops :: General-
Jump to: