MWFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Modern Warfare/Call of Duty Freaks can shoot the breeze

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BLACK OP III Anyone?!?
What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty12/11/2015, 11:07 am by Loosenut

» Hello? anyone?
What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty31/7/2013, 12:54 pm by riddleric

» new favorite strategy
What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty6/5/2013, 10:03 am by boospeed

» Weapon unlocks, Perks Reset
What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty25/3/2013, 3:35 pm by KillerPineapple

» Harlem Shake - Black Ops
What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty20/3/2013, 9:29 am by boospeed

» Borderlands 2
What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty27/2/2013, 11:13 am by riddleric

» Game play video
What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty27/2/2013, 11:11 am by riddleric

» spawn camping with shotgun
What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty27/2/2013, 11:09 am by riddleric

» only gamers will understand
What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty5/2/2013, 9:38 am by boospeed

Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is jengrego

Our users have posted a total of 834 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
Loosenut
What sensitivity setting do you use? I_vote_lcapWhat sensitivity setting do you use? I_voting_barWhat sensitivity setting do you use? I_vote_rcap 
KillerPineapple
What sensitivity setting do you use? I_vote_lcapWhat sensitivity setting do you use? I_voting_barWhat sensitivity setting do you use? I_vote_rcap 
boospeed
riddleric
MEISTER-T
juzjoshin
styzf600
Techtron88
Tateo78
aznfab
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Black Ops Freaks on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MWFreaks on your social bookmarking website
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

What sensitivity setting do you use?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty
PostSubject: What sensitivity setting do you use?   What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty24/1/2011, 12:37 pm

What's your setup. Aim assist on or off - what does this do anyways, I've always wondered.

If I use DS, I have my sensitivity set between 3-4.

Last edited by Loosenut on 26/1/2011, 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mwfreaks.forumotion.com
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: What sensitivity setting do you use?   What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty24/1/2011, 1:06 pm

aim assist I think is an attempt to counteract how dual shocks are much less responsive than a mouse. When an enemy is directly in your cross hairs the computer will automatically track them for you. Only a little bit though. It's just a helpful push in the correct direction.

You'll notice it if you are standing still if you are looking down the sight when an enemy in the distance runs through your cross hairs. Even before you touch the control stick your screen will move as the computer tracks the enemy for you. It's only an assist though so you still have to aim yourself otherwise you'll probably miss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killerpineapple.com
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

PostSubject: Re: What sensitivity setting do you use?   What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty26/1/2011, 10:48 am

So what sensitivity do you all use?
Back to top Go down
riddleric

riddleric

PostSubject: Re: What sensitivity setting do you use?   What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty26/1/2011, 11:20 am

Loosenut wrote:
So what sensitivity do you all use?

I keep everything at default, but I will turn it up by 1 or 2 tonight and let you know what I think of it.
Back to top Go down
riddleric

riddleric

PostSubject: Re: What sensitivity setting do you use?   What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty27/1/2011, 9:39 am

move from default 2 to 3 and didn't notice any difference but once I set it at 4 it was harder to aim, but you can definitely turn faster, I think just need some time to get use to.
Back to top Go down
boospeed

boospeed

PostSubject: Sensitivity of controls   What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty11/8/2011, 12:42 pm

Set it on 1 if you camp all the time.
Set it on 2 if you camp but sometimes run & gun.
Set it on 3 if you camp and run & gun.
Set it on 4 if you run & gun and sometimes camp.
Set it on 5 if you run & gun all the time.

I've got mine set on 3... pig

Back to top Go down
MEISTER-T

MEISTER-T

PostSubject: Re: What sensitivity setting do you use?   What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty12/8/2011, 10:13 am

aim assist works on Team Deathmatch?
Back to top Go down
riddleric

riddleric

PostSubject: Re: What sensitivity setting do you use?   What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty12/8/2011, 10:27 am

works well, red dot moves a bit when you press aim at the enemy. but mostly it's your reflex, sensitivity and aim assist only helps a little...still need to press the trigger when you see a target.
Back to top Go down
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

PostSubject: Re: What sensitivity setting do you use?   What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty27/10/2011, 12:00 pm

I've been on 4 lately. makes a world of difference as my k:d ratio and pts:minute have spiked up dramatically.

I can camp with 4 as well. Just not good on long and open maps where you need some precise long range shooting. Also, I find it better with SMG with rapid fire where you can spray as oppose to more precise guns like famas or ak/commando.
Back to top Go down
boospeed

boospeed

PostSubject: Re: What sensitivity setting do you use?   What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty1/11/2011, 10:09 am

Maybe I'll try sensitivity of 5 with a shotgun. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What sensitivity setting do you use?   What sensitivity setting do you use? Empty

Back to top Go down

What sensitivity setting do you use?
Page 1 of 1