MWFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where Modern Warfare/Call of Duty Freaks can shoot the breeze

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BLACK OP III Anyone?!?
Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty12/11/2015, 11:07 am by Loosenut

» Hello? anyone?
Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty31/7/2013, 12:54 pm by riddleric

» new favorite strategy
Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty6/5/2013, 10:03 am by boospeed

» Weapon unlocks, Perks Reset
Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty25/3/2013, 3:35 pm by KillerPineapple

» Harlem Shake - Black Ops
Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty20/3/2013, 9:29 am by boospeed

» Borderlands 2
Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty27/2/2013, 11:13 am by riddleric

» Game play video
Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty27/2/2013, 11:11 am by riddleric

» spawn camping with shotgun
Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty27/2/2013, 11:09 am by riddleric

» only gamers will understand
Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty5/2/2013, 9:38 am by boospeed

Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is jengrego

Our users have posted a total of 834 messages in 154 subjects
Top posters
Loosenut
Favorite weapon for Summit map I_vote_lcapFavorite weapon for Summit map I_voting_barFavorite weapon for Summit map I_vote_rcap 
KillerPineapple
Favorite weapon for Summit map I_vote_lcapFavorite weapon for Summit map I_voting_barFavorite weapon for Summit map I_vote_rcap 
boospeed
riddleric
MEISTER-T
juzjoshin
styzf600
Techtron88
Tateo78
aznfab
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Black Ops Freaks on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of MWFreaks on your social bookmarking website
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Favorite weapon for Summit map

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty
PostSubject: Favorite weapon for Summit map   Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty24/1/2011, 9:55 am

My favorite weapon is to use the ghost perk and then lie down prone on the narrow catwalk. Throw a smoke grenade and then rack up the kills as people trip over you and fall to their death.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killerpineapple.com
riddleric

riddleric

PostSubject: Re: Favorite weapon for Summit map   Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty24/1/2011, 12:22 pm

try Spas with lightweight,steady aim and marathon, keep moving never stop running knife and shoot, don't go out in the open. easy 20+ kills per game.
Back to top Go down
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

PostSubject: Re: Favorite weapon for Summit map   Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty24/1/2011, 12:23 pm

KillerPineapple wrote:
My favorite weapon is to use the ghost perk and then lie down prone on the narrow catwalk. Throw a smoke grenade and then rack up the kills as people trip over you and fall to their death.

Wow never thought of that...got it try it sometimes!
Back to top Go down
https://mwfreaks.forumotion.com
Loosenut
Admin
Loosenut

PostSubject: Re: Favorite weapon for Summit map   Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty24/1/2011, 12:26 pm

riddleric wrote:
try Spas with lightweight,steady aim and marathon, keep moving never stop running knife and shoot, don't go out in the open. easy 20+ kills per game.

So that's how you rack up them kills. I've always wondered how you manage get your kills that fast.

I presume steady aim, you don't even try to shoulder your gun then?

We need to tap into Ric's brain more!! *getting a note pad ready...hehe*
Back to top Go down
https://mwfreaks.forumotion.com
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Favorite weapon for Summit map   Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty24/1/2011, 12:59 pm

Never go out in the open? So you just stay in the center building the entire time?
Back to top Go down
riddleric

riddleric

PostSubject: Re: Favorite weapon for Summit map   Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty24/1/2011, 1:21 pm

KillerPineapple wrote:
Never go out in the open? So you just stay in the center building the entire time?

I just run around the buildings, there is a part of that map I always get shot when I go there.....big open space with a fork lift. we should try a game with everyone running around with shot gun, or a game with everyone with ghost perk and suppressor.
Back to top Go down
styzf600

styzf600

PostSubject: Re: Favorite weapon for Summit map   Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty24/1/2011, 1:39 pm

riddleric wrote:
KillerPineapple wrote:

I just run around the buildings, there is a part of that map I always get shot when I go there.....big open space with a fork lift. we should try a game with everyone running around with shot gun, or a game with everyone with ghost perk and suppressor.

I'm up for it! let do the shotgun. haha.
Back to top Go down
KillerPineapple

KillerPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Favorite weapon for Summit map   Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty24/1/2011, 1:54 pm

What actually works for me is Lightweight-Sleight-o-hand-Marathon with an AK submachine gun + grip.

Then I just back and forth along pathway on the side and flank enemies, run to the other side, repeat. Only a few players use that path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite weapon for Summit map   Favorite weapon for Summit map Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite weapon for Summit map
Page 1 of 1